Saturday, 3 May 2014

Wildflower


This boy is a total rascal. Honestly. The things he has started to come out with. He loves nothing better than to tease you. I think he likes to get a rise. This week he has taken to calling me Daddy and then he calls his Da, Mummy. What a wee so-and-so. But he does make me laugh. His sense of humour is a mixture of Pappy Jack, me and my husband. So how could I not? What a boy he is. Toilet humour is his very favourite topic. For goodness sake, don't get him started.


This week we went for a walk in the woods. Is there anything as beautiful as wildflower in spring? We really ought to stop letting this fella play with sticks, but I think it's very boyish nature to pick it up and pretend it's a sword, a wand, or a gun. Which is exactly what Jack was doing. Do you remember in a previous post I mentioned that Jack had accidentally poked Daddy in the eye? Well, Dad got a full blown eye infection after that. Eeesh. 


 Look at Jack's sweater. It was generously sent by one of my favorite sponsors, One We Like. I love a bit of the macabre, so the skull print is right up my street. I can't tell you how soft the fabric is! It is just so comfy on him. We really love it - thanks so much to our lovely friends at One We Like.




 I really appreciate all your nice comments and encouragement on my Week That Was series. So, for now I'm keeping up with photographing the little moments. Here's what we got up to this week.

1. Tinkering with the bike
2. A family walk
3. Do you reckon your kid would like to design their own shoes? Jack got the chance when he got to try a pair of award winning Skribbies. More on these soon!
4. Great mates
5. Hamsters!
6. A walk among wildflower
7. The last Easter egg! My precious...
8. Time for a hair cut!

41 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos! I love the light in them and the wild flowers in the backdrop. His curls are gorgeous :)

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs #silent Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful photographs, magical almost x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos!! He's adorable!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photographs are simply beautiful! I love them all! x #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, these are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the loveliest photos =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Love the dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up with #TWTWC x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful photos

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to Country Kids! Your boy is gorgeous and quite the character by the sound of his cheekiness. Lots of lovely outdoor fun and family time - perfect. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous - and so is your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning photos! What lens did you use hun? #mysundayphoto

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah, I used a 35mm this time.

      Delete
  14. Such beautiful photos. And your little one's hair is just adorable. Love those curls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh these look so adventurous. I love them You take such a great photos of your little cute curly top. #ordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  16. some utterly amazing photos this week my lovely :-)

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pictures :)
    So soft and light and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful post, so great to get outdoors isn't it. Always makes such a difference. It's funny our 3 YO thinks its hilarious to call me Daddy and vice versa! Lovely post and beautiful photos, thank you so much for sharing #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful photos :) #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning photographs, so soft and light. Jack has THE most amazing curls! xxx #livingarrows

    Vikki @ Love From Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous photographs - Jack looks like he is having a lot of fun, and those curls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful photos as always, dreamy this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning photos! Jack is going to really appreciate these when he is older. I'm quickly approaching 40 and I own one single photograph of myself as a baby! Popping over from #IPotLinky

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for starting my day with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to go play in the woods with a stick. Oh no, I hope dad is doing better now! Great shots.
    Cinella @ The Mami Blog

    Visiting from SIMS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Every time I look at your blog I am wowed by your pictures! Visiting from Living Arrows

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post thanks for linking up with the #iPotLinky I find it funny that he calls you daddy and daddy mummy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these photos! They are absolutely stunning, I love the way you have edited them too. Really great.

    Your little man is cute too - love the curls.

    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful dreamlike photos, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are lovely! Your little boy sounds like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like a lovely walk in nature! My boys would wield sticks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love being outside in nature! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous photos! He's starting to lose the baby face and looking more like the young man he's going to be in his preteens. I'm sure he'll still pull your leg. :) Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous pictures-thanks for linking up to #brilliantblogposts please add my badge or link back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely walk! Certainly looks very magical :) #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete