Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Curls and Then Some.


Hi there! I feel a bit like I used to when I turned up to school without having done my homework. I've been so busy I wasn't able to have a weekend photoshoot with Mister cuteness. However, I was clearing out my hard drive today and I found these photos I snapped in my studio a couple of months ago. Look at that hair. Is it not amazing? It is. That's the answer to that.


Also, I'm delighted to say Jack is getting on marvelously at playschool. That's not to say it hasn't been without its problems. There has been tears at every single drop off, but equally, at every single pick up he comes skipping out, brimming with happiness, and tripping over himself to tell me stories of what he has done that day. Plus, they have actually got him participating in 'circle time'. This is nothing short of a miracle. Kudos to the girls for this achievement.

I also came across some 'selfies' of Jack and I. I don't often make it onto the blog, so I thought I'd add it here. Check us out wearing our matching American Apparel plaid shirts! He'll probably hate these when he's older. 
Next time I want to show you Jack's new Uggs. They're swell. So, I'll make a big effort to get my homework done this coming weekend! See you, friends. 

7 comments:

  1. Jack is adorable and love the curls. Also, so glad he is getting along so well at pre-school. Thank you so much also for linking up with us today at the Mommy Blog Hoppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a girl with straight hair...I envy those curls ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hair! And how clear his eyes are in your photos. The pics of you together are adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those curls!!! Jack is adorable. Love the black and white shots and the ones of you together. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a gorgeous boy! Love that mop of blonde curls. You are a cutie yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so delightful! And, yes ... it's how they act when you pick them up that counts. It always made my heart sing last year when I watched my kindergarten granddaughter come skipping out to the pick up line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely adorable little boy.... and a pretty talented Mom, too!!

    ReplyDelete