Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Crazy Golf


Last night we braved the cold and headed out for a game of crazy pirate golf. Daddy complained of being a bit cold. I guess Jack and I were okay as we were bundled up well. Check out Jack's boots. Ugg, one of my great sponsors, kindly sent along these amazing Harwell boots. As you would expect from Ugg, they're lined with soft sheepskin, and they're pretty waterproof too. So his tootsies remained toasty the whole time. I'm so envious. (I'm eyeing up the adult version in these).

Jack loved the golfing experience, despite protesting the whole journey he didn't want to go. Infact, at the moment, anytime I announce we're going anywhere (and this includes fun places) he says he doesn't want to go. He doesn't want to go and see Santa. He doesn't want to go to an adventure playground. He doesn't want to go and visit a friend. He enjoys it when he gets there (and then when we go to leave I get the 'I don't wanna go home' tantrum) but I don't get the lack of enthusiasm about going. I thought this was something I didn't have to worry about until the teenage years. Anyway, I'm hoping it's just a phase. Anyone else experienced this with their tot? 

Jack's cozy coat is from River Island, and his skinny jeans are Zara Kids. Mega thanks to Ugg for the boots. We love them. No doubt they will be a wardrobe staple this winter. 




Hockey, golf, baseball. Sure, they're all the same anyway.

22 comments:

  1. Those boots are absolutely amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos are wonderful! My favorite one is the first and the little bit you wrote at the end is so funny. I can't remember my kids going through that phase. I hope, for your sake, that it ends quickly. Tantrums are no fun. I don't have the patience for it. Maybe that's why I didn't have to deal with too many meltdowns, the kids knew they weren't getting any sympathy from me and they would definitely get a piece of my mind. The big three are now all teenagers, and Sunday Jeremiah turns 17! Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the 2nd photo with Jack and Daddy is my favorite. I forgot that there was one photo ahead of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! Just love al these pictures!

    Come link up with me today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great time! And I love the picture of him and his dad together. Hope you have a wonderful day!


    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Looks like fun! I love that family time doesn't have to complicated. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love crazy golf, too. Your little man looks very handsome.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are cute as can be. We like to putter around with golf and the kiddos here too. Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love crazy golf :) We quite often get the 'I don't want to' but it's always fine when we get there! loving the boots :) #OrdinaryMoments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots are AMAZING! So is Crazy Golf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't done crazy golf for yeeeears! Deffo one to put on my list of to-do's with the kids for 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those boots and seriously huge Uggs fan here. Might need to see how to work with them! Thanks for linking up at The Mommy Blog Hoppers today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super boots... thing is he'll grow out of them before they will show ANY SIGNS of wear. They are awesome!!! Lucky You!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous. I love the idea of playing mini gold under lights. You little boy is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing better than a game with your kids :)
    http://www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com/2013/12/the-act-of-a-real-desperate-housewifeww.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. It has been so long since I went miniature golfing. Wish there was one close by us. These pictures make me remember how much fun it was.

    Royalegacy R&M: WW Roasting Marshmallows

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love watching little kids play mini golf. The rule follower in me is like "No! You can't move the ball!" Haha... I've got a 6 month old, and I'm looking forward to this sort of silliness.
    His boots are too cute!! I never think of Uggs because I'm not a fan of the grownup versions. But for kids, those are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. looks like you were having sooo much fun! I love all the photos...so lovely...

    ReplyDelete