Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Walk this Way


Awesome American boutique Little Rock Store got in touch a couple of weeks ago to ask if Jack would like to try one of their amazing band tops. I was so excited to pick out a tee for the wee man. I spent way too long pouring over all the t-shirts on the website (I had to disregard my husbands opinion entirely. We just do not like the same artists and could never agree. I'm a hairspray rocker, and he's indy schmindy)

Bon Jovi... Johnny Cash... Bruce Springsteen, oh I love a bit of Brucey! I just couldn't decide, so I asked them to surprise us. I was delighted when it turned out to be Aerosmith. Such a quality tee. We love it. Jack and I have been rapping and singing Walk this Way all week. Trouble is I don't have a head for details, so I'm not very good at remembering lyrics. It generally goes "Now there's a backstreet lover, that's always undercover, la la la la da da da dah dah dee" and then we just scream "WALK THIS WAYYYY!" If you judge me for this I dare you to try and memorize this song. It's hard. 


As well as rocking the Walk this Way Aerosmith tee, Jack wore a pair of skinny jeans from Zara Kids, and his red Converse high tops. The aviator sunglasses are from H&M. Thanks to the guys from Little Rock Store - Rock on m'friends. 

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a little rockstar you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' that head of curls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome tshirt! He's definitely rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think how gorgeous he is, all those gorgeous curls!!
    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He must be the coolest little boy I have ever seen! What a dude. I definitely want to get my girls a pair of converse this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab photos! Popping over from The Ordinary Moments. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome *does devil horn salute*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! And I'm bad with lyrics. You guys need to go on Disney's Rock 'n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith. It's quite a ride. Let the little guy grow a bit first. We went this past summer holiday, but Amanda was too young. We took turns. The big kids first and then us. The 2 big sisters took Amanda to the Beauty and the Beast musical while we waited in line for the coaster, so everyone was happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That could so be an album cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely !!!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete