Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Face of the Day


I wish I had a nice set of shots on a lovely location to show you, but it has been so wet, cold and rainy we haven't really got out of the house for long today. I hate being stuck in the house all day. Instead we had some photo fun inside with Jack doing his 'face of the day'. Not sure what this is all about. But it's mega cute! He's wearing his cozy American Apparel Kids Flex Fleece Zip Hoody over his Cos tee. The super skinny jeans were sourced from H&M by my chum Kat (cheers pal) and are probably the skinniest trousers we have ever seen for toddlers. The shoes are Zara kids

Jack had his routine two year review with the health visitor today. It went ever so well. She informs me his development and speech is coming on brilliantly. So I'm a happy Mam. And latest cuteness alert- whenever I ask Jack most anything, he replies "Yes please". What a polite little fella he's turning out to be. It makes my heart proud!


One more thing. I'm a bit obsessed with alphabet blocks again. I don't know why. I've been setting them up and photographing them with Jack. Now he's a bit older and can take instruction it's great fun and quite challenging. I've even got the pooch in on it. Try it! And see what you capture. 


20 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love his facial expressions! =) Thanks for linking up at Momma T and Family!

    Trisha @ Momma T and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shots as always. and i just love the ones with the dog. so well behaved!

    www.mamacase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie- Maisey is such a well behaved, obedient big girl. She always poses so well for me.

      Delete
  3. Great photos! Thanks so much for linking up at my page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polite and cute, what a combination in a boy :))

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable!! Thanks for linking up with The BOAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shots, I think they are a nice set of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness so cute. Maisey with her paw on the block is my favorite! I wish I had some blocks to joint the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures. Children have such great expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so adorable! Those really are some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! Create your own fun when the fun isn't around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I would find alphabet blocks like that - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you through the Create with Joy linky! Love the photos all over your blog! Even the terrible two ones--you know it stinks as a mom, but still so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. He has a beautiful smile in that 3rd photo, but I have to say I ADORE his face of the day! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable photos ... what a little cutie! I love the block idea for the photos ... I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos as always! Thanks for linking up! I am off to buy some wooden alphabet blocks!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! You should! Let me know how they work out for ya! x

      Delete