Monday, 24 December 2012

Little Saint Nick


It's Christmas eve! Didn't that roll around fast? We're pretty on the ball this year, and it helps that we're off to my parents for a slap up dinner tomorrow, so we were able to go on a nice relaxing walk through Peatlands Park this morning. It was most enjoyable. No snow this Christmas it seems, so it was pretty mild. By the way- this young man turned 2 on Friday. Imagine- 2! What a big handsome boy he has turned into.

I would have liked to have made Jack's outfit just a little bit Christmassy for our xmas blog entry, but he told me in no uncertain terms that he was not for wearing a santa hat. Oh well. I suppose there is no point in learning to talk if you can't make your feelings known. So instead he opted for a matching ribbed hat and scarf from H&M and his red wax coat and jeans from Zara Baby.
Now, Jack and I are off to sprinkle 'Reindeer food' onto the front garden in the hope Santa will leave lots of lovely gifts. Happy Christmas, friends!


22 comments:

  1. very sweet--Wishing you a wonderful Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetie!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Wishes... they grow so fast! Hoping you and yours have a wonderful day together to celebrate the meaning of Christmas ~ faith, family and friends. Thanks for coming by to share on Christmas Cheer #1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't have to wear a Christmas hat to be cute.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red jacket. He is gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute photos.
    Stopping by from the WW blog hop. Come link up! http://savegreenbeinggreen.blogspot.com/2012/12/wordless-wednesday-childrens-church.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photography, and a very handsome model.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is adorable! Great photos and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pictures, so sweet.
    Hope you had a great Christmas!!

    Thanks for linking to our WWHop http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful and expressive child!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's a cutie - love the mischief in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I hope he had a wonderful Christmas. I just love these images! Found you through And then she snapped linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my how Jack has grown so much since I first started following you!!! I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas. If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!) I'm following you BTW :)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! Here from the Blog Hop! New follower! You can find me at http://theresmagicoutthere.blogspot.com/ Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alvina,
      Thanks so much for following along with Jack and I. x

      Delete
  16. Hey, new follower from the Super Sunday Blog Hop. What adorable pictures, so cute! I can't wait to check out your blog some more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! Thanks so much for joining us! x

      Delete
  17. Love that coat and that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet he is the most photographed baby on the planet...after my baby hahaha. I love all of your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete